Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 121

August 12
It rained and rained and the wind blew like crazy all night last night. One of the tents actually ripped a little where the tie down attached to the window. And several of the tents had at least minor leaks.
It finally let up before noon,  and at least the main activities didn't start until after that.  The rest of the day was quite nice, especially once the sun came out. The group of girls I was in charge of today did some pin trading, and we checked out once of the display hangars. I happened across the club I was part of as a kid, and the director looked familiar but wasn't someone I knew well at the time.
The evening program was great! The play about Daniel was well done and totally funny,  too. It was quite a mob of people trying to get out of there, though.  47,000 from what they said.
Way too much walking today.  My feet are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment