Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 8

I'm a little bit compulsive about a lot of things. One of which is my laundry. Yeah, I have a hard time folding it and getting it put away, but I always wash all the dirty things every week. One of my compulsions about the laundry includes hanging certain things to dry instead of putting them in the dryer, even if it says on the tag it can be in the dryer. Any of the girls' shirts or dresses that have a picture on them gets hung up. I don't want the dryer cracking the picture! Then of course there are the things that says they need to be hung up to dry anyway. So my husband is a sweetheart and he hung up two retractable clotheslines right there in my laundry room. Maybe someday when we have a backyard that is fenced in, I can get something set up out there for nice sunny spring or summer days for the clothes to hang out in the fresh air, but during the winter, they would just freeze. So until then, it's just in the house.


3 comments:

  1. I hate doing laundry. I have a clothesline, but I only use it when it's really nice, then I finish the clothes in the dryer so they're soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell you've got girls in your house. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate doing laundry! I tend to put it off until hubby and I have absolutely no underwear left and I have no choice but to do it. ;) But that's sweet that he set up retractable clothes lines for you.

    ReplyDelete